Last Sunday the Beenfield Family gathered at my parents house and we had a Peruvian bash...alright, so it was just the food that was peruvian but we had a good time and it tasted sooo good! My Aunt Sue was in town so it was a lot of fun for her to be there and have her meet the Kambree and Lincoln. I took a picture of her but she threatened me if I put her picture on my blog...haha. We ate lots of rice, beans, and chicken, cilantro salsa, homemade salsa, and all kinds of good, spicy food...very good but does a number on the digestive system if you're not used to it...:) We also played some games and just enjoyed the company. This is a tradition that our family started last month that we are going to try and do every first Sunday. Each month we pick a different country to highlight, last month it was Ireland, this time it was Peruvian.
What a little cutie..I love his shy face!
What a little cutie..I love his shy face!






No comments:
Post a Comment