Hey everyone, just a reminder, me and my cousin Sadie are throwing a book party tomorrow night at Sadie's house. Jani is going to come and bring her Usborne Books and Catalogs so this is a good time to stock up for Christmas! If you need directions leave me a comment with your email or phone number and I will let you know how to get there. Also, if you can't make it and would like to order books or want to look for books before hand, check out Jani's website below
www.ubah.com/HOS159518
www.ubah.com
If you use the bottom link, just click on my name to order from this specific party.
It should be fun and there will be refreshments! So hope to see you there!
1 comment:
Hey I really like your new picture! I know it has nothing to do with this post, but I had to tell you. :) I hope things are going well for you guys. We all need to get together sometime soon.
Post a Comment