I have not yet posted about the holidays or for the past couple of weeks because I don't have a cord to connect the camera to this computer yet. I am planning on getting that cord tomorrow, but until then...
I am very excited for the new year and satisfied with the way life is going right now. I am finally in a groove at work and have figured out how to do that, take care of Kambree, and keep my house fairly clean. I definitely have room for improvement in all of these things, but am finally adjusted to the change of having an extra person/responsibility around. It can't hurt that Carson has a more normal schedule now either.
Carson has finally finished up his Medical Assisting!! Woo hoo! I know there is still a long road ahead, but it feels like we are finally on track and though the light is still far away(a good 5 years at least), we are one step closer and it feels good!
Kambree will be a 1-year-old soon. I can't believe how fast this past year has gone. She is growing so fast and her hair is growing too - Yay! I have a hard time writing everything down that she does in a journal, so I am going to write some things down so I have a record. Just to warn you, major mom blogging up ahead....
I cannot believe the personality this little girl has. I love it! She is very social, but trys to act shy. She has definitely found her voice and has an opinion about everything (we just can't understand her). She loves books and music. She likes to tease. The other day I went in to get her out of her crib. I asked her if she wanted me to take her out, well she reached to me and as soon as I reached for her she would turn away and giggle. She did this about 5 times. She is so funny and makes me laugh everyday multiple times. She also likes to tease with toys. We were sitting next to Bill at church and she would act like she was handing him the toy and then pull it away as soon as he grabbed for it. Such a little pill!
I love to watch her think. Have you ever noticed how perceptive little kids are about everything, or just sat and watched while they play or see new things. You can see all the thoughts going through their heads.
I am definitely enjoying being a mom to Kambree and I love that as she gets bigger her personality comes out more and more. She really is the best thing that has happened to us and we can't wait for this year as she continues to grow more and learn new things.
2 comments:
That Kambree is so cute. Wish we could see you guys more often. I am looking forward to making invitations.
Oh, that is so cute! I really want to meet this little girl of yours and get to know her fun personality! You sound like you are such a cute Mom...and I am not surprised at all! I love ya!!
Post a Comment