Kambree gives me these faces 50 times a day. The above one is her concentrated with spunk face, and below is the face she gives me everytime I touch her or look at her wrong when she's in a "mood".
Friday, June 25, 2010
Duck Pond
The other day my college roomate, Megan, was able to come stay with us for a few days! We had a blast! It was fun having girl's nights every night for a little while, but I am sure not so fun for Carson...haha. We went swimming, went to a small zoo, went shopping, and ate A LOT. On Sunday we all went up to Beus' Pond, a small duck pond by Weber State, and walked around. Megan has a sweet camera, so we took some fun pictures.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Kambree gives me these faces 50 times a day. The above one is her concentrated with spunk face, and below is the face she gives me everytime I touch her or look at her wrong when she's in a "mood".
Kambree gives me these faces 50 times a day. The above one is her concentrated with spunk face, and below is the face she gives me everytime I touch her or look at her wrong when she's in a "mood".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha oh man! I love the Kambree faces! That's hilarious that she is such a spunk! (This must be from you Camille :) Looks like so much fun!
That was a good afternoon at the park. Glad you posted these pictures. All of the pictures I took in Utah, somehow got corrupted or something and I haven't been able to load them on my computer. :(
Post a Comment