Monday, January 31, 2011

2-month stats

I took Rylee in for her 2-month and here are her stats:

Head: 41 cm (95th percentile)
Height 24 inches (95th percentile)
Weight 14 pounds 9 ounces (>100th percentile)

She is definitely bigger than Kambree was at this age!

It has been an adjustment having two kids but not as bad as I thought it would be. Rylee is sleeping really good and so that is helping. I started back to work and that is another thing to get used to again, but once I figure out how to manage my time a little better that should work out pretty well.

When we went to the doctor today we found out poor Rylee has a small ear infection so she gets to start on her first antibiotic.

Carson is in week 5 of school and it has been a lot more grueling than he thought it would be, but he says this is going to be his hardest semester for undergrad so hopefully that is true.


This is what Carson does to Kambree when I am not home. I guess she wanted to be swaddled just like Rylee, haha. The picture above this one is also when I was gone. Kambree loves playing blocks, but not so much by herself.
We were at my parents house the other day. Jani told Lincoln to give Kambree a kiss and Kambree leaned back to give him a kiss at the same time. Hahaha


Kambree loves giving Rylee her binky, even when she doesn't want it.

5 comments:

Shay said...

Rylee is such a chunkster! I love it! I want to kiss those cheeks!

Kierstyn said...

She is getting so big! You have two very darling girls :)

Jani said...

Man, they are cute!!

Aaron and Megan said...

Love your girls! Miss Rylee is doing well if she is ranking that high in all of her stats. Way to go mom! :)

Sara Waldron said...

Your 2 girls are so cute- and I love what a little chunk Rylee is. That block formation looks familiar- Chris loves to make these big fancy towers for Christopher too!