December was a pretty eventful month for us. After Rylee's birthday celebration (which although her birthday is in November, the party actually took place in Dec) it was on to the wedding! Aaron and Rachel got married on the 16th of December in the Salt Lake Temple. It was a wonderful ceremony and a great day with the exception of it being frigid during picture taking. We then went on to Madeline's Steakhouse for the luncheon and I had a melt-in-your-mouth steak and some Strawberry Cheesecake (can't forget about the food, right?). We ran back to pick up our kids and then headed to Provo to the beautiful reception. Rachel has got seriously good taste. Their reception was gorgeous (dress, decorations, cake, etc.) She has a very classy style and it really showed. I really wanted to take some of the decor home to spice up my apartment a little, but no worries, I did not (gotta teach the kids to choose the right). But enough talk, enjoy some of the pictures from the day...
Kambree was so excited to look like a "princess" at the wedding
The couple of honor...we love you guys!
1 comment:
Ahh, I love family weddings. And I LOVE the picture of princess Kambree. Super cute!
Also, Rylee is getting big! And I wish she and Brooklyn could hang out and be friends because they sound like they're pretty similar. :)
Post a Comment