Kambree had her first day of preschool and she was so excited!! She was pretty put out that she didn't get to ride a bus to school and that I had to take her. When we first talked about her going to preschool at the beginning of the summer, she asked me where she was going to live when she started preschool. I told her she would still live at our house. She said, "No, mom, probably not. I think I'm going to live at preschool." And also, "I will probably drive my motorcycle to get there." She is very independent so this is going to be a lot of fun for her, I think!
I tried to get some good first day pictures but the sun was so bright and she couldn't look at the camera. It was funny!
This last one is the best that I got. I can't believe how grown up she is already!
This was her first project at school. She did all the painting and gluing herself and was pretty proud of herself. (Just pretend there is an extra eye, I think Rylee pulled it off.)
1 comment:
Wow she's getting old. I love the pictures of her. And it looks like your Yellowstone trip was fun- that's awesome you guys did that!
Post a Comment