Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just Bored...

So I am sitting at home, just chilling by myself. Carson is off doing church stuff and I am wasting my time on the computer. Not much has been happening this week but I guess I should start updating this or nobody will ever look at it. So some news! Carson and I are expecting our first baby in February! We are so excited I am at 12 weeks and I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl...this could take another month at least... but I am still excited! Other than that not much has been going on. Our fridge broke this past week and so we have been eating really crappy but it is now fixed! Hallelujah! Carson's parents are coming to stay with us this weekend so I will try to post some pictures of that.

No comments: