So I decided to post an update since it has been so long since I have written anything! A couple of weeks ago Carson's parents came out for Carson's cousin Danti's sealing. We went to eat at a bunch of different places and enjoyed spending time with them since we only get to see them a few times out of the year. The sealing was really good and afterwards we went to eat at Joy Luck in Bountiful! It was sooo good! I don't think I've eaten that much in a long time because of the pregnancy but for some reason that night was able to pack it in, haha! We also went to Leatherby's and Burger Bar! I love good food!
Another thing that has been happening in the last few weeks is school starting! Blah...but I am almost done! I am doing duel enrollment at the ATC in Ogden and at Weber State hoping to finish up my medical transcription and coding certificates by december. Carson is starting at the ATC this coming week and hoping to get his Medical Assisting Certificate in the next few months, hopefully before the baby comes! After that he will start up at Weber to finish his bachelors in Atheltic Training then it's on to PA school...it will be a long road but worth it.
Carson's Nana passed away last week so his parents ended up flying in again to come out for the funeral. They stayed with us and we were had a crazy schedule so we got whatever time in with them that we could. My brother Aaron went into the MTC(he is going to the Bolivia, Cochabamba Mission and we are so proud of him!) the same day as the funeral so Tuesday night Carson and I went to his setting apart, and then Wednesday Carson went to the funeral and I went to the MTC, we decided to try to the divide and conquer thing. Unfortunately I missed out on a great funeral and I really wanted to be there and vice versa with Carson but I guess you do the best you can. We spent a little more time with his parents throwing in a shopping trip(Carson's mom bought me two shirts!), good food, and just relaxation time.
And Finally....over labor day weekend we spent some good old time up at Bear Lake with my family! It was a lot of fun...we relaxed, spent time at the beach, played volleyball, and just enjoyed time together! David and Jani were there with their new baby lincoln and he was such a trooper! So cute! It was our first vacation without Aaron which was a little wierd. On Sunday night it started to rain and it didn't stop so Monday morning instead of going to the beach as planned we hurried to pack up in the rain getting soaked in the process. We took everything back to my parent's house where unpacked, dried out, and had the breakfast meant for the campground. Overall though, it was a great weekend and I would do it again in a heartbeat!
So that is the end of this long post! Sorry everybody if it got too boring! But on a side note I just wanted to add, I am trying to get a charger for Carson's Camera so that we can actually add some pictures to the blog so it might be a few weeks until that happens.
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had fun. And stayed really busy too! We need to get together sometime soon.
You guys have been busy. I cant wait for you to get a camera. I should have taken some pics of you guys at bear lake for you dang it. you need to get a picture of that cute belly you have too
Post a Comment