About Us.....
*What is his name? Carson Michael Close
*How long have we been married? 1 year about 5 months
*How long did we date? We dated and were engaged for eight months
*Who eats more? Well, it depends, if it is sweet stuff Carson does for sure but since I've been pregnant I've eaten a lot, especially at Joy Luck! haha ask anybody there
*Who said I love you first? I did but I was under the impression that Carson had said it the night before, apparantly I was wrong because when I gathered up the courage and told him I loved him he said "ok thanks, but I'm not sure I do yet"...so a little while later we went for a walk and he told me he had to ask me a question, "Do you have to know you are going to marry someone to love them?" Well, of course I said no, so he responsed "ok, well I love you!" Wow...how romantic. How do you respond to that, haha! At least I know he meant it because he thinks about everything before he says it...he is cute
*Who is taller? Carson, but not by much
*Who sings better? Probably me, but Carson sings pretty good I would say neither of us are pros though
*Who is smarter? Carson, he studies a lot harder
*Whose temper is worse? probably mine, though I don't like to admit it haha
*Who pays the bills? Usually me, but Carson is going to try it for a little while, we'll see if it lasts ;)*Who does the laundry? I do usually, speaking of which I have a huge pile in my closet right now!
*Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but I am not very good at getting a complete dinner on the table so that is one of my goals
*Who drives when together?Carson usually
*Who is more stubborn? I think I am but he is pretty stubborn too.
*Who is the first to admit when wrong? Hmm..I think that it goes back and forth because we are both stubborn it just depends who wants to give in first that day.
*Who wears the pants in the family? We both do, but I think Carson does more
*Who mows the lawn? Well currently we don't have a lawn but I can promise it will be Carson when we have one because he loves grass and he probably wouldn't let me touch the lawn mower! haha..that's fine with me
*Who kissed who first? He asked to kiss me and I shut him down(nicely), and then three weeks later he kissed me, so it was Carson
*Who asked who out first? Carson asked me out first too, we went and played raquetball
*Who proposed? Carson, he did a great job!
* What is my favorite thing about him? He has got a great work ethic, he helps me out, he listens well, and he gives me my freedom, He is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment