Camille wanted me to post at least one picture of Kambree on the blog so all might be able to gaze upon her and be struck with awe at her divine beauty and fairness.
Kambree was born on February 12, 2009, to two wonderful parents (whose pictures could not be posted because of techical difficulties) around 8:45 in the morning. She is seven pounds nine 0unces and twenty and one half inch long.
8 comments:
Nice post Carson.. lol "Wanting something she can't get from daddy".. that's funny. She is a cutie! Can't wait to see her in just a couple hours!!! She's beautiful! CONGRATS!!! Hope she likes playing Cranium :)
Yay! New baby! She's the cutest. Congratulations :D
Congratulations, now the fun begins! She is precious and so adorable. Wish the aunt in the east could hold her.
All my love to both of you. Kisses to Kambree!
She is beautiful... I am way excited for you guys... CONGRATS!!!! The fun has just started :)
Congratulations! I was wondering if I would be seeing you guys at the basketball game in Ogden tonight. Looks like you have more important things.
She's a doll. I'm happy all went well.
seriously the cutest little thing. My whole family has heard every detail about her.
Oh, she is just BEAUTIFUL!! I love you and am so happy for you, those little baby nuzzles are the BEST!
Congrats. That is so exciting. She is beautiful!
Post a Comment