I took Kambree in for her two week appointment yesterday and she is doing very well. They weighed her and she has gained weight again! She is now at 8 lb 13 oz, which means she has gained almost a pound and a half since she was born. The doctor said that they are just happy if the babies are back to their birth weight by two weeks so he was pleased with her weight. She also grew a half inch and is now 21 inches long. Her head measured at 36 cm. With her weight she was in the 75th percentile, height 90th, and head 50th. They did the blood screening and she did NOT like that, poor little girl! No fun for mom or baby!

So she is growing and healthy and we love having her as part of our family! As you can see from the pictures she has already changed so much and I look forward to seeing her little personality come out more and more in the next few months. She is so fun! 
5 comments:
She looks so much bigger. She is adorable. Wow she MUST be a good eater if she is gaining weight like that. Thanks for the post.
She is SOOOO Cute! I already want to come back over and hold her again!
Camille- Your little girl is adorable and I can't believe how fast she is growing. I hope you guys are doing well.
Oh my goodness I can't believe how big she is. She certainly is beautiful.
Post a Comment