Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weight Check

Kambree is such a fun baby. She sleeps most of the time, obviously - but when she is awake she is so alert. We are so blessed to have her in our home! We love her so much!
We think she looks like Carson in her eyes, nose, and mouth. Carson says she has my cheeks - haha. What do you think? I know pictures are hard to tell.

We took Kambree to the Dr today for a weight check and she has already gained some weight! She was born at 7 lb 9 oz and she is now 8 lb 2 oz, so not too much haha but more than I expected. She eats like a champ so that must be it.

3 comments:

DuncanAndCandice said...

She is so cute... I am glad that she is a good eater and is gaining weight :)

Terri said...

Her flower headband is so dang cute! What a cutie pie!

Carson and Camille said...

Terri I tried to read your blog and I don't have the password. haha do you mind adding me? My email is camilleclose@gmail.com