Thursday, February 5, 2009

I did it!

I accomplished a goal yesterday! It feels great! The goal was to finish school before Kambree was born- and I was getting kind of nervous because it is getting close and it seemed the closer to the end of school the more there was for me to do....but....I DID IT! I am now officially done with school at Weber (Coding certificate) and Ogden-Weber ATC (Transcription certificate)! All I need to do now is find a job....after I have the baby of course and get somewhat of a schedule going. So no I did not get a bachelor's degree but I have my associates and two certificates that I can use from home so I am happy and even more happy to be done!

1 comment:

Jani said...

Oh you will be so so glad that you are done. Just in time eh?! And you dont have to say that you didnt get a bachelors because you pretty much did. And you are one step ahead of a lot of moms that do get their bachelors because you can stay home to do your work. The hard work pays off. Now get that baby here.