Two weekends ago my friend Tiffany threw me a shower for my ward...I got some very cute stuff and it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately I forgot my camera...but thank goodness for copy and paste! haha.. Thank's Tiffany for letting me still some pics...
These are the cute invites that she made
This last weekend I had two showers, my friends threw me one on Friday night which ended up lasting till 12:00 a.m.! It was great to have some girl time! Again, I got some really cute outfits and some much needed items. My mom gave me a cute little valentines outfit for her to wear and I'm so excited for it! That will be saved for a later post...because again I forgot my camera...sorry. Melodie's mom made an awesome cake...which by the way we need for our recipe blog...ahem, and we had some fun games provided by Heidi! So good times all around..Thanks guys!
Saturday night Jani threw me a family shower and did such a cute job! She made me these fancy block letters of Kambree's name to hang up in her room (I will actually have some cute things to hang up now- I am so excited!)
Jani had an awesome menu planned out...she is a good party thrower or whatever you call it...host or something, but anyway she did a great job! We started with three different soups- minestrone and white chili made by Jani and Homemade chicken soup made by my mom- I got a taste of all three and they were all very good! For dessert we each got our own little Key Lime Pie, compliments of Jani, and they were way good as well...can't say I went away hungry that night! haha.
These next few pictures are of Jani and my cute little nephew Lincoln! The camera stays on him pretty much the whole time because he is so cute!
And the one below....what a cutie!
1 comment:
Kambree's room is going to be so so cute! I love the blocks that Jani made and the quilt your mom made! It'll be so cute with the matching curtains too! I will have to come see it! :) You got some way cute things!
Post a Comment