Thursday, March 12, 2009

I have a one month old!

Kambree turned one month old today! I can't believe she is already that old! Time sure does fly. She has gained weight for sure, although I don't have an exact measurement, I just go by the size of her cheeks :-). She is more alert now, of course, but she is still a pretty mild baby. She loves to look around and she especially loves to look at the windows at the tv because of all the cool lights. I am transitioning a little more smoothly now that things have settled down, though I do need to find something (a job) to fill my time right now. I love being a mom, minus the late nights, or should I say early mornings, but it really is worth it! She is such a little sweetie! So enjoy the pictures!

Carson was watching American Idol with Kambree last night and she was dancing to the music (with a little help). Sorry about the quality of picture.











We went out the other night to Texas Roadhouse so we had to bundle her up. I love carseat pictures because then they are sitting up straight and they pretty much have to look at you. Also, she must have my pupils because we always have problems with Red Eye!

Look at those cheeks!!

3 comments:

David Beenfield said...

She is chunking up. What a cutie. I cant wait to see her again.

David Beenfield said...

That was jani by the way. David was signed in under some wierd thing

Havelah said...

Oh, Camille! She is just beautiful! I bet that you and Carson are just wonderful parents! I am so happy for both of you...I have a blog now if you want to check it out. It is http://familiallen.blogspot.com
I love ya tons!