Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fender Bender

Yesterday, after I took Carson's parents to the airport I was coming home and decided that I would stop and my grandparent's house before I had to pick up Carson. It was snowing but the roads were clear so I decided I would park on the street (tons of people do it). Well I was sitting on the couch feeding Kambree when we hear this loud crash. We look out the window and...you guessed it, someone ran into the back of my car!
It turns out that it was an older man in a Ford Ranger who hit it, and he wasn't hurt, luckily! His car probably has it worse, but ours definetly has some damage. I felt very bad for him because you could tell he was nervous, but he had some restrictions so he shouldn't have been on the road. We are still trying to figure out his insurance and so it could be a hassle but that was my first time dealing with anything like this so I wasn't sure what to do, handled it the best I could but it is a mess and hopefully we can get things worked out with insurance through his end so our premiums don't go up. Thankfully no one was hurt and Kambree or I were not in the car!

2 comments:

Jani said...

Dang, that stinks. Hope it all works out

M&M!! said...

Carson doesn't have good luck with cars huh! I just remember when he was here he got hit by a train and wrecked Brads scooter! glad your okay!