
The week after we brought Kambree home, my mom was able to come stay with me and she helped out a ton! She cleaned my house, did my laundry, and cooked my meals! It was VERY nice, not to mention she was great company! We watched some movies and had some good talks and she helped me not freak out so much about becoming a new mom. I am so blessed to have such a great mom to look up to as an example! That Saturday after my mom had gone home Carson took me up to Henefer and I spent the next week up there. Haha, Carson told me I had to go(he is gone all day during the weekdays, and you know how hormones are! haha). It was nice to have someone to be with during the days and to just relax some more.
No comments:
Post a Comment