Easter weekend we spent up in Henefer. Saturday we did taxes...fun, I know...not! But at least we got it over with, and then Sunday we woke up early and went to church, I put Kambree in a cute little easter outfit that I bought for her. That afternoon we went outside in the field and flew kites and then had our Easter dinner of ham. After that we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Deardens for the traditional Easter egg hunt. It was Kambree's first but it was a little chilly so Grandma Dearden was nice enough to stay with her inside. We got the movies Fireproof (good movie, I suggest it if you haven't seen it) and Easter Dream (also good) from my parents as well as a Family Home Evening manual. Kambree got a book, and a cute little summer hat. Thank you Mom and Dad! After we got home we had chocolate cake and watched a clip of Elder Hollands talk about the atonement...very good! If you haven't seen it you should watch it, I believe it is on mormon.org. I loved his talk, probably one of my favorites from last conference, and it was such a good reminder for what Easter really is all about.
Birds eye view of Kambree's Easter outfit
Laine holding Kambree, proud uncle!
Kambree in her little Easter outfit
Birds eye view of Kambree's Easter outfit
Laine holding Kambree, proud uncle!
Kambree in her little Easter outfitDavid and his son Lincoln
I don't know what they are looking at but at least they look normal haha
Carson and Laine mimicking Kambree (she is always sticking her tongue out, Carson calls her his little lizard)
Grandma and Grandpa Dearden, Cute Picture huh :), Grandpa got this awesome hat with hair coming out the top! Haha, it was pretty cool!
I don't know what they are looking at but at least they look normal haha
Carson and Laine mimicking Kambree (she is always sticking her tongue out, Carson calls her his little lizard)
Grandma and Grandpa Dearden, Cute Picture huh :), Grandpa got this awesome hat with hair coming out the top! Haha, it was pretty cool!






5 comments:
Hey Camille! I love all of your new posts...cute pictures! I can't believe how fast these babies are growing up! I love the family picture, you all look so happy. I should have a phone again by next week. Maybe I can actually call you and make a plan to come see you! HAPPY EASTER!
Kambree's Easter dress is super cute Camille!!! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. We have been so busy and it sounds like you have been too!
I love looking at all the pictures. :) They are ALL so cute...Kambree is so cute I am so glad I got too see her Sunday...
Love Grandpa's hat. And that really is a cute picture of them.
The pictures of Kambree are cute too. Should have mentioned that before.
Post a Comment