A week ago, April 19, 2009, Carson blessed Kambree in our ward. He did a great joy and it was a neat experience! The blessing was beautiful and I am so grateful for the gospel in our lives that helps us to realize our potential, and also to have the knowledge that if we live right then the blessings we recieve can be ours! Kambree is so beautiful and I am so grateful that I get the chance to be a mom to her!
After the blessing, the family and a few friends came over to join us for soup, rolls, and desserts (thanks to everyone who came and also to those of you who brought things!! We really appreciate it!) and Bill (our landlord) was also kind enough to let us use his patio and provide us with some homemade soup and chilli. Below are a few pictures from after the blessing...
Matt & Kierystn, Me & Carson, Spencer & Katie
My grandma dearden (unfortunately my Grandpa was sick and unable to come, we missed him!)
Jani and David with Kambree
Heidi and Jentry (such a cute picture so I had to put it on)




6 comments:
ewwww. That picture of me makes me look like I am poppin out that baby any second. But oh well. I love that little Kambree. Good pictures
Carson was blessed in a dress?
PRECIOUS!!! I wish that I was there for the big day.
Congrats again.
I hope to see you next week. I will try to bring a camera so I can blog about our picnic or whatever we do.
Kambree looks amazing!!! I am so glad it was a memoriable day for your cute little family... I just love looking at all the pictures so thanks for posting them :)
Congratulations! She is so beautiful, and so are you! What a special day. I am glad that you have a blog so that we can see all the fun pictures!
CONGRATS!!! She is so beautiful! You two are such radiant parents! I really wish we could have been up there! Looks like quite the party
Post a Comment