Kambree did go in for her 4-month-appointment on Friday and we got the stats. Her weight is in the 95th percentile at 15.4, her height is in the 90-95th percentile at 25, and her head circumference is in the 50th percentile. The doctor says she is doing well and growing good for her age. She still is a very happy baby but she has some teeth moving around in her little gums and that seems to make her a little upset sometimes but really for the most part I am very lucky because she is a very content baby. It was funny because I got a developmental paper on 4-6-month-olds and what they should be doing and learning right around this age and one of the things was they usually bask in attention, well I can tell you Kambree has got that one down! Haha, I never thought of that as a developmental stage but apparently it is.
We got our plane tickets to North Carolina!!! We are going on July 10-28th and I couldn't be more excited. Most of Carson's side of the family hasn't met Kambree yet so we are very excited that they will be finally able to meet her. Also, Carson's brother Collin is coming home on the 23 from his mission and has a layover in SLC for 3 hours!! We are pretty excited for that too...so some things to look forward too and a much needed break. Hope you enjoy the pictures below...
We went to a reception for one of carson's mission buddies and we were waiting outside for some of his other friends and Kambree had about enough by that time.



8 comments:
You are making me miss you all even more!! I am working full-time now, so taking off and coming to visit doesn't work so well.
Cute pics!! She is growing so fast!
She is so cute!!! and I love the little outfit you guys have her in! We miss you guys! Hope life is treating you great!
She is so darn cute!!! its shocking that she is already four months old... i hope Carsons internship goes well and you get to see him more then it sounds like you will...
That close up of Kambree is so dang cute. I love that she is so big (in the 95 %-tiles) wow. You need to come see our house.
Well she is still as darling as ever. Glad to hear an update! :) Miss you guys!
What is your e-mail so I can invite you to my blog? I know I have asked for it before.. sorry!
She is such a cutie! It will be fun to get together again in a couple of months.
Post a Comment