Wednesday, September 9, 2009

NC update

I figured it's about time I updated about North Carolina since we've already been home for a month and a half. We took a trip up to Palmyra while there, with some of the highlights along the way being, Gettysburg, Kirtland, Hershey PA, and the best of all Hill Cumorah Pageant!!


We took Kambree to Falls Lake in NC and she loved the water as you can tell. The water there is like bathtub water, it is very warm. I love it, but come August it is almost gross how warm it is, haha. Carson hates cold water because of being acclamated to North Carolina and Brazil, so the first time my family took him to East Canyon and Lost Creek Reservoirs I think he was stunned because it was so cold! haha

This is my favorite scene in the Hill Cumorrah Pageant. It is the descension scene where Christ comes down from "heaven" (they have him hooked to a pully system- very cool!) and visits the America's. So cool!!

At the top of the Hill next to the monument

This was at Gettysburg next to the cemetary.
The Spirit at Gettysburg was very strong. I have never been there before and it was a last minute decision to stop there, but I am so glad we did!

Monument at Gettysburg

3 comments:

Jani said...

AH FINALLY....I have been waiting for so long. Kambree is so cute. You cant help but smile when she smiles. One day I will be able to go and visit all of those places. Until then I have peoples pictures. I am way jealous that you got to go!!

DuncanAndCandice said...

She is so darn CUTE!!! I love your pictures :) I am so glad that you had fun on your trip...

Aaron and Megan said...

Camille and Carson!! How are you both doing? We miss you. I wish we were closer. You all look like life is good.!