I know I have been missing from the blogging world for a while, so I thought I better start back up, at least a little at a time. There is a lot to post about our vacation to North Carolina, but it will come slowly. Kambree turned 6 months old! It is crazy how fast time flies. I love being a mother...words cannot describe it. I love watching all the new steps and expressions. I have to get to work, but I just wanted to quickly put down her stats because I just got back from the dr. and wanted to write it somewhere.
Height 27 inches - 90th
Weight 15.5 - 50th
Head 42 - 10th
Sorry so short but there will be a better update soon.
1 comment:
She can't be 6 months... She is just growing up to fast, this is sad but very exciting at the same time :)
Post a Comment