Last night, we went to a friend's house. It was about 9 o'clock and Kambree was getting tired, so I let her take a quick cat nap on my shoulder, BIG mistake! We brought her home and fed her, changed her, did the whole reading stories thing and tried to put her down. Now, usually she goes to bed very well, she just sticks her thumb in her mouth, grabs her blanket, and she is out in a matter of minutes. Not last night though! For the next hour and a half, we listened to her cry, gave her 3 bottles (small ones), read her some more stories, let her listen to music, and let her cry some more. Finally...she went to sleep!
But.... she did learn something new last night. Carson and I were lying in bed listening to her scream, when we hear her stop and some rustling around in the crib. The next thing we hear is her little snicker (which sounds like really fast breathing and snorting at the same time). I walked into her room to see what she was up to and this is what I found! Haha, she was so proud of herself!! It was pretty funny. We let her stand like that for a while hoping it would make her tired, but then she didn't know how to get down and was hanging on for dear life screaming at the top of her lungs. Haha, oh what am I going to do with this little girl!


I also mentioned she is crawling in the previous post, and boy is she getting quick. Literally, this morning, everytime I turned around she was after our TV cord, I am going to have to do something about this. Below, is a video of her crawling, especially for Nana Close!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh. I cant believe how big and old she is. Crazy. She is so cute though. I am so excited for next weekend.
Oh she is so cute!!! I can't believe how long it has been since we've seen her and you guys! I don't think she could even hold her head up then! Looking forward to seeing your beautiful family over Thanksgiving!
look at her go!!! she is so darn cute :)
She is so cute! I cant believe how big she is. Just wait until she starts walking and running then you will really be in trouble.
Ha ha, that's fun she's crawling all over and standing up. Good luck keeping up!
So cute! I had no idea she was crawling! Now it's into everything and climbing, ahhh! We have not seen you in so long! we really need to ge together!
Post a Comment