





On another note, Kambree now has 3 teeth! Two on bottom and one on top, two of them just barely broke the surface. Also, she is now crawling! Her favorite things to go for are cords and cell phones (all the no-no's). So my life just got busier... haha. So life is going pretty good with us and we are excited for all of Kambree's first holidays coming up!!
6 comments:
Oh i love that she is crawling
I havent seen her in ages it feels like.
That baby looks like a Close
(I actually saw your father in law at stake conference yesterday, speaking of the devil)
Wow, she is adorable! Getting so big.
Great pictures, I love the new look on your blog! I miss you, and hope that you are loving being a Mama! It looks like it!
Those are great pictures! She is too cute!
Beautiful baby girl!!! The pictures are so cute, and look at her grow!
Your family is so adorable!1 I wish we could be there celebrating fall together.
How are things with you guys?? What are your holiday plans?
Post a Comment