Friday, February 5, 2010

I got my camera cord in the mail today! Yay! Now I can FINALLY add pictures from the Christmas holidays and up through to present. I don't think these are in any specific order and I don't have too much to say, so enjoy the pictures!

This was just a few weeks ago. This is Kambree in a cute little dress that Aunt Sue got her.
A few Sundays ago this is what I found as I walked out of the kitchen, looks familiar huh:)

My friend Jessica got married on January 8. We have all been friends since Elementary school and stayed friends ever since!


This is at the reception, this was the best picture of us three unfortunately.

Haha, the other day Kambree was drinking her bottle and had both hands and feet hanging on...she was not going to let that thing go, haha

Over the break we went with Sadie and Ben to see the lights and then to Denny's for hot chocolate.

This shows Carson's feelings on being out in the cold.

Haha, Kambree and Lincoln had fun playing that day...but I love this picture because Kambree has a good scuz on her face and I think it is hillarious.

Kambree always finds the piano when we are at my parents house.

Christmas morning picture.

I've mentioned in previous posts Kambree's new teasing game and this is where she learns it from! Haha, they were doing this back and forth for a while and it was very entertaining!

6 comments:

Sara K. said...

She's growing up so fast!

Jani said...

SO cute. I love that Kambree. I feel like we havent seen each for forever. She is a little tease but a cute one at that.

Karalee said...

She is too cute! I miss you guys. Seriously, any time you want, I will babysit.

Aaron and Megan said...

You have such a cute little family! I wish I could come and see you!

Marcizzle said...

That video is so funny! I meant to take pictures at our last play date so remind me to next time!
Love/ Marci

Kierstyn said...

She is getting so big. I hope she had a GREAT birthday week or two ago. We'll all have to get together soon.