Monday, February 22, 2010

Remember this...

She was born at 7 pounds 9 ounces, 20-1/2 inches tall

Now she is 1 year old! And at the doctors office for her 1-year appointment she weighed 19 pounds 2 ounces and if I remember right 29-1/2 inches. (50th percentile for height and head, 20th percentile for weight) . Hard to believe she has grown so much and she has developed such a cute, unique, stubborn personality. We love this little girl and we are so blessed to have her!!

Following are some pictures of the little birthday celebration...She didn't quite get how to unwrap the gifts, but if it was in a gift bag she did much better.
My little pony from Lincoln and Will(Jani and David).



She was getting a little tired of all the festivities


Lincoln loved the ball that cousin Maren got for Kambree

This is how she gives kisses


9 comments:

Aaron and Megan said...

One year! Whew, time passes quickly. Good job on the cake/cupcakes they look cute and tasty.

Camille said...

Thanks Megan... my mom actually decorated the cake and I decorated the cupcakes.

DuncanAndCandice said...

I can't beleive she is ONE!!! She is so cute :) Cute little party :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMBREE

HamFam said...

Happy birthday to a cute little girl! I can't believe its been a year! such a cute family!

coriandjohn said...

Oh my heck what a stinkin adorable little family! Ah, it melts my heart! Kambree is so beautiful, I can't wait to see her when we come up the end of the month! Miss ya guys!

Karalee said...

Keegan gives kisses like that too. I think its adorable.

Sara Waldron said...

Time flies! Crazy. She is just so cute. I love watching her in church and when we get together.

Aaron and Megan said...

I was going to call you yesterday, but it never happened. How are you?

Shay said...

Camille I found your page on Marci's! I'm gld you have a blog too! Why didn't we talk about this. LOL. =)