Thursday, June 24, 2010
Kambree Lately
Kambree's personality has really come out lately! She is such a funny girl. She has a little attitude, but then loves to hug and cuddle too. She loves phones, as you can tell from the pictures below. She loves to rough house with her daddy! She knows when she's not supposed to do something but does it anyway and then runs away as fast as she can...haha... The other day she was jumping on the couch and getting a little close to the edge so I told her to sit down. She sat down and looked around for something to distract me with (that is her trick, whenever she is scolded she hugs me or tries to distract me somehow). All of the sudden she threw both hands in the air above her head and shouted "Wooo!". It was so funny! She is definitely spunky, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love her :) She is SO fun and cute... I love how she is smart and can think of things like that.
Post a Comment