Monday, September 13, 2010

Summer Round-Up

Carson's family was able to come out for a few weeks and visit us. We had a good time with them and enjoyed hanging out with everybody, going to Raging Waters, Roy Aquatics Center, Hill AFB Museum, and a few family parties. We are so glad they were able to come and I'm sad I didn't get more pictures. I have really slacked on pictures this summer! This is Kambree with Nana (Carson's mom), reading story after story.


My brother, Aaron, returned from his mission yesterday!! We were so excited to pick him up from the airport! My parents and younger brother, Thomas, were able to go pick him up. The picture below is the first time we saw him in 2 years! (Picture from Jani's blog - I forgot my camera!)


The group waiting (also from Jani's blog)

This summer we have spent a lot of time getting to know Kambree's personality more and more. She is such a fun little girl and constantly keeps us laughing and on our toes! She LOVES her "bankie" or blanket. She wants that first thing in the morning and each night at bedtime and any downtime in between. Another thing Kambree loved this summer was her sunglasses. Haha, she actually kept them on her head for quite a while, I was suprised! She also loves to be read to now. She will read the same book over and over and over, so we go to the library often so I can have a little change every once in a while! The picture below is of Carson reading to her, I just happened to snap the picture as he was blinking , haha.

Kambree turned 18-months on August 12, meaning she got to go to nursery for the first time!! She is a social butterfly and didn't even say goodbye to us. She went in and didn't turn back. She loves nursery:) The pictures below are from right before her first day in nursery.



We were able to go on our annual bear lake trip with my family at the beginning of August. This was Kambree's first time going because we got rained out last year. She loved the water and had no fear, which made me a little nervous! We all had fun playing in the water, camping, eating good dutch oven food and breakfast (my favorite part of camping), and playing volleyball.














Kambree is a little water baby so we spent a lot of time in swimming pools this summer. We bought a little kiddie pool for our back yard that we used quite a bit in July and August. We also spent time at some local pools.

Kambree was always such a good help cleaning....haha, she would get up on our bed when I was making it and "relax".

We have had a lot of fun this summer with a lot of visitors and enjoying time relaxing, bbqing, and just hanging out doing summer things. I am sad summer is over so fast but I love fall and the changing colors and I am excited for the next season!
I almost forgot one of the most exciting things! We found out that we having another girl!! We don't have a name yet...we just can't seem to agree haha, but we have a little less than 3 months left so that gives us plenty of time. My official due date is December 2!

4 comments:

Jani said...

Yay!!! An update. I am glad we got to spend the last couple of days with you guys. I just cant get enough of Kambree. She really is such a fun and happy girl. I might have to kidnap her for a while after you have your baby.

Aaron and Megan said...

I fee like Kambreee looks even older now! It was just 3 months ago that I saw her! Looks like you had a great summer. Thanks for letting me spend part of it with you! If you want more summer come out this direction. It's been in the low 90's all week!

Sara K. said...

She is so cute and I cannot believe she's already 18 months! Geez, what an adorable kid. Hope you guys are doing well!

sydNEEgeorge said...

look at your preg. belly! that's exciting! do you know what your having yet? I can't believe we've almost been here a year and we have only seen ya'll once! we need to get together sometime!