Friday, September 17, 2010

Animals

Kambree has been learning a lot of animal sounds lately and loves seeing animals in books or from a non-touching distance. We took her to the state fair the other day thinking she would love all the animals. She liked the rabbits and would touch those. We tried to get her to touch a goat and she wouldn't have anything to do with it. We then took her in to see the pigs. There was a pig that was going nuts in its cage, going in circles, trying to get over the gate, and even trying to bite through the bars. Kambree was watching it pretty intently when all of the suddent it turned right at her and snorted really loud in her face. Haha, she jumped pretty high and Carson and I had a good laugh! I think she is okay with animals smaller than her, but anything bigger and she won't go near it...even fake ones. I took her to the children's museum and she wouldn't get close to their lifesize cow or horses either. I guess for now we will stick to books and zoos. Her is Kambree with a lot of the animal sounds she has learned lately. The video starts with her doing a monkey and cuts off before she can do the sheep sound.

3 comments:

DuncanAndCandice said...

I love the rabbit one :) CUTE CUTE CUTE

Marcizzle said...

So Cute!

Kierstyn said...

Going to have to agree... the rabbit is my favorite too!