Monday, November 8, 2010
Big Girl Bed
Carson's cousins, Cory and Sara, were kind enough to give us their toddler bed for Kambree. It is the perfect size for her and she was so excited to have her own bed! The first night she was so excited and started jumping on her bed, and then laid down, grabbed her blanket and thumb and said "night night". She was really good about staying in bed (I am sure once the novelty wears off she will be out playing with toys). Around 5 a.m., I heard her crying a little bit and calling for her "bankie" aka blanket. I walked in and she was laying in the middle of her floor looking for her blanket which was over on her bed. I put her back in bed and she stayed there until 10:30 a.m. when I went in to get her up. She loved it! For her naptime, I asked her at naptime if she wanted to sleep in her new bed and she said yes and went right to bed. I am lucky to have such a good sleeper, I am sure it won't be so easy with the next baby:) So for now, big girl bed is a success, but we will see how it goes once she gets used to it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
She's a good sleeper.... until she hits the terrible twos and the new baby comes along. Hopefully she continues to do well. Some nights we have to get up because Leila needs us and Lexi sleeps right through it.
Wow I can't believe how big she's getting! Hope you guys are doing well :)
Ah, I am so jealous!!!! Lincoln is so horrible about his bed. I have given up on the putting him back in his bed until he falls asleep. Does not work for him. Now I just let him cry and fall asleep at the door and move him to his bed after he is asleep. The problem is that he has been waking all of us up (including Will) around 5:30 A.M. this whole week. Needless to say, I am exausted!!!!
That's awesome- good for her. I hope your next one is a good sleeper too!
AH! I am so glad she loves it!!
Post a Comment