Sunday, November 21, 2010

Not much is going on these days...just trying to get things ready for the baby (one and a half weeks out!!) I am still working at home and Carson is still at the Orthopedic Clinic and we are both liking our jobs. Kambree is talking a lot more now and we can pretty much understand what she is asking for most of the time.

A few weeks ago we were able to paint our apartment! It really needed it and so we asked our landlord and he was all for it and helped us out a ton with it! Kambree and I went to my parents to get away from the fumes. After the day of painting I left Kambree with my parents and Carson and I were able to go out on a final date before the baby comes. It was nice to get away just the two of us since it doesn't happen too often anymore. We went to Chili's and then to a movie and then met back up with Kambree the next day. It was great!

The next weekend we thought it would be fun to take Kambree on a day out since she is not going to be the only center of attention anymore:) We took her to the library, then took her shopping at the mall (to kill time before the movie). We went to Wendy's and let her get frosty and fries (she is her mother's daughter - haha, she started dipping her fries before I even showed her how to do it). We decided she was probably old enough to sit through a movie so we took her to the dollar theater to see Despicable Me. She did pretty good until the last 20 minutes. She seemed to like the little yellow characters and was thrilled when we let her get popcorn! It was nice to get out just the three of us.

So from here on out we are just waiting.... hopefully this baby decides to make an appearance soon.

2 comments:

Sara K. said...

How the heck did I not know you guys are pregnant again! That's so exciting! I bet Aunt Sherron and Uncle Mike are super, super excited for another girl in the fam :)

Jani said...

YAY!!! Cant wait!!!