Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rylee is here!

Rylee was born last night at 10:36, coming into this world weighing a whopping 8 lbs 15 ounces. She eats like a champ and is a sweet little girl! We are so happy to have her here!!!

I went to my doctor's appt and he gave us the option to go to the hospital right after and begin the process for inducing. We decided that as far along as I was that we would just do it. So off to the hospital we went:) I got here, they started the pitocin, gave me my epidural, and 4 hours and 11 minutes later she was here! It was a great experience and much faster than Kambree, but both are such neat experiences and it is amazing how different they can be. With Kambree I was totally numb for about 6 hours after I even had her. With Rylee, I was able to feel a lot more and so it was totally different, but both are so special. Here are some pictures below, we will get some better ones up later. Excuse my swollen face (haha - I just delivered a baby). Of course, these pictures don't do Rylee justice, she is much cuter in person (although I may be biased). I will also get some pics up of the proud dad...he is conked out on the couch right now. Giving birth is always a tiring experience for him ;) and he will sleep for the next few days to recover probably haha. In all seriousness though, he is doing a great job taking care of us!





11 comments:

Karalee said...

She looks like a cutie. Congratulations on baby #2! And congrats to Kambree on being a big sister.

DuncanAndCandice said...

Oh I think she is the most beautiful thing!!! Congrats Close family on this beautiful baby girl. I love the name Rylee what a perfect choice for her! And both of your girls names end with ee, thats the first thing I noticed :) We send our love to both mommy and baby, hope recovery comes fast!

Jani said...

I LOVE HER. I am so glad that you didnt have to have the bad contractions for very long. Im excited for you. See ya tonight!!!

Aaron and Megan said...

I wish I was in Utah so I could see her!! Cutie-patutie!! (however you spell that)
Maybe one day I will make a trip out there again!
Hope you are getting some rest too.

The Gearys said...

Camille I am so very happy for you and your family! She is absolutely beautiful! Really, what a beautiful family you and Carson have! :)

Sara K. said...

That is one tender child.

Maren T. said...

WhOOP Whoop so so happy for you! Can't wait to start hanging out with you and your girls (ahh it's plural now!)

Marcizzle said...

Congrats! She is so cute! You have two now. Crazy.

coriandjohn said...

She is gorgeous! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet the lovely lady next week :) Will you guys be able to make it to Scottie's homecoming Sunday?

sydNEEgeorge said...

congrats, she's a cutie

Kierstyn said...

Your family is amazing! :) I'm so glad I got to meet her last night. She is gorgeous! So you have every right to be biased. Hopefully Carson recovers okay ;)