g
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Sisters
Kambree is very excited to have a new baby. She loves keeping tabs on the baby and is always asking the baby questions..."Baby, are you tired?", "Baby, are you otay?", "Baby, what are you doing?". She is constantly running up to the baby, getting really close to her, and saying "hi baby". It is fun to see her so excited. She is not rough with the baby, so that is good, the only thing that worries me is that she will try to "help" the baby and not really be helping haha, but this is an adjustment for all of us so I'm sure it will be good for her to learn how to be around babies. I am still getting used to the idea of having two kids...doesn't seem possible, but every day I am liking it more and more. These two little girls are so sweet and I am so blessed to have them and Carson in my life. I have been up at my Mom's for the past couple of days so I haven't been able to see Carson every night, but last week he was a huge help for the first few days with Rylee, and he works hard for our family. I really appreciate that! What a great guy:-)


g

g
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sooooo cute. Really, I love them. I cant wait to see you guys on Sunday.
How cute! I hope they continue to get along. I know Kambree will be a great big sister!
Way cute!!! I love the pictures of the both of them! I can't wait to see them together :)
I agree. They are both such cute girls. Congratulations, again.
Oh! Congratulations, Camille! They are both so beautiful, just like their Mama! That is so sweet that Kambree just adores her. I am WAY jealous of you...always wanted a Rylee. :)
You have such a beautiful family, and I am glad that I can at least follow your blog, even if I can't see you all in person...
So precious! They are darling sisters. You have a wonderful family! :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment