Monday, April 4, 2011

4 months

We went to the doctor again, but this time for Rylee's well child visit (I have been to the doctor on average every other week for the last 5 months!) Stats: Weight: 16 pounds 6 ounces (95th) Height 26 inches (95th) Head: 42.5 cm (90th) Besides that, we have been getting back into the regular flow of life and enjoying the glimpses of good weather in between the snow and rain. Carson has 3 more weeks of school in this semester and we are both so excited to be done! Of course, he only gets a week break before he goes back to it...but we will take what we can get! And the next semester shouldn't be as time consuming as this one. This past weekend was conference and it was awesome! I was able to go with my mom and sister-in-law to the Saturday morning session and it was neat to be there and fun to have some girl time. I left the kids with my dad and Carson, and as much as I love my girls, it was nice to have some time off (they slept in until 12:00 and 12:30 for the guys - so it wasn't too difficult for them;) I really enjoyed Elder Richards talk, which you can watch here. There were a lot of great ones of course, and it is a blessing to have a living prophet and apostles that speak to me personally as well as to us as a whole. I love conference and always enjoy it, but this time I felt like so much of it was exactly what I needed to hear. Now, some pictures for your enjoyment.
Rylee at 4 months


2 comments:

Hide said...

Your Girls are ADORABLE...You are so lucky you got to go to conference, I'm so jealous!

Sara Waldron said...

Rylee's stats are awesome- what a cutie she is. And I love Kambree in the picture in the chair. We're sure going to miss you guys when we move.