Sunday, May 1, 2011

Jessica's Shower

Our friend group was able to get together to celebrate Jessica's upcoming baby boy. It was fun to see everyone and have another excuse to get togther;). We had homemade P.F. Changs lettuce wraps and egg rolls and the works. Melodie made her awesome caramel apples for dessert/favors. Jessica looked fantastic and I am so excited for her!


The whole group (sorry the picture is so dark, I live in a basement)
Jessica, Kassi, and Kylee


Me and Jessica


Jessica and Melodie

2 comments:

Melodie said...

Oh I'm so glad you posted these pics. That was so much fun! I love seeing you guys!

DuncanAndCandice said...

I still need to post all the pictures I took on my blog... It was so fun thanks for throwing it for her... You guys are so much fun :)
I am still waiting on getting that recipe on Taste Of Henefer :)