Monday, August 1, 2011

Family Pictures

Candice Olsen took our family pictures in June and did an amazing job! We love them! If you want to see her photo blog go here. There were so many to choose from I had a hard time, so here are a lot of pictures to look at. These are only half of them. I highly suggest her! Thanks Candice!!



































6 comments:

Sara Waldron said...

Ok I love your family pictures!! Kambree is super cute and its crazy how big Rylee is. I wish we could see you guys sometime soon.

Natalie said...

so adorable

The Gearys said...

I love your family pics! Your daughters are beautiful Camille!

Melodie said...

these are insanely cute!

Adam said...

This is Havelah...not Adam lol.
These pictures are beautiful!!! Your family is so cute...and I like the way that you did your hair too. :)

Kierstyn said...

Very cute fam bam you got there camille. we miss you guys! hope all is well.