Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend in Henefer

My dad and brother went on a scout trip so I decided to go up to Henefer to spend some time with my mom. Carson was pretty excited for "guy time" and had to work a lot of the week anyway so it was good timing. We had a lot of fun up there and it was so nice to just relax and enjoy the scenery. I loved growing up in Henefer and I stil love to go visit. I love the small town feel and leaving the busy city. Summer is perfect up there.






We got to spend some time with Daniel. Kambree loves him because he does anything she asks him to. We are really going to miss him when he is in South Africa but we are excited for him and I know he is excited to get going!Kambree got a haircut. Now it is not so mulletish.





She also gave herself a makeover while we were there. She watched Grandma put on her makeup and then decided to give it a try while we weren't looking.



We met up with Jani and the boys and went to the Aquarium. It is pretty hard to get good pictures of all three of these kids together. They are busy kids but I am pretty sure they had fun.

























We also went swimming and took many walks around the town. It was the perfect timing for me and was a good relaxing weekend.

No comments: