Sunday, October 23, 2011
Odds and Ends
Here are the odds and ends pictures since summer. I accidentally deleted all of my October pictures so far dang it so these are from Septemberish. The girls love books and the shelf seen below is taken apart and put back together multiple times throughout the day. We take library trips often because I get bored reading the same books every day:)
Rember this with Kambree? Well now, we have a pretty similar picture with Rylee. She finally learned to stand up in her crib. I had put the mattress down a few notches just a few nights before this...just in time. She was very proud of herself and she is now crawling all over the place and climbs up to everything. This is a fun new stage for her, but busy for me:)
A little while ago I straightened Kambree's hair (on a very mild setting, don't worry) and this is the result. She looked cute but as soon as she started running around her crazy curls popped back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christopher was sitting next to me while I looked at your post, and he said "That's Kambree!" I'm glad he remembers, and we miss you guys!
And I love the muddy hair picture!
Post a Comment