Trick or treating was fun this year! Kambree really got into it. We were probably out for almost two hours and she wasn't happy when I finally picked her up and walked her back to my grandparents. Once she got there and saw her loot though she was pretty excited. She was pretty funny at the doors. She definitely got the idea of trick or treating this year, but also stopped to chat with the people at the doors. If there were no other kids she would talk to the person handing out candy. She would ask them "So, what are you doing?" "Are you going to go up to the doors?" "My name is Kambree and I'm a clown, this is my sister Rylee and she is a carebear, this is my mommy and this is my grandma." "So, how are ya doing?" She is a social girl:)
We got into the season this year and did the pumpkin carving and a few little fall crafts for Kambree. Carson really didn't want to carve pumpkins but we coaxed him into it. He actually spent three to four hours on his so I guess he got into it.
3 comments:
How fun!! You are a much more fun Mom with Halloween. I only let my kids trick or treet a couple of streets. I was really sick but I dont think it would have been different if I was well. The girls look so cute. Cant wait to live closer to you guys so we can get the kids together more!
This is so cute! The clown costume looks vaguely familiar...
I love their costumes. And thats really cute how much Kambree got into trick-or-treating. Such a fun age!
Post a Comment