Monday, February 27, 2012

Odds and Ends

I have an update for Kambree's birthday to post, but before that I just wanted to throw these few pictures on here from the last few weeks. This is right after bath time a few weeks ago. Rylee's hair is so curly, especially right after her bath.


Kambree is all for posing for pictures lately.
Rylee is our little climber. She climbs onto the couch unassisted and anything else she can get her hands on as you can see above. The other day I found her balancing on top of #10 with both feet, leaning against some shelves in the kitchen trying to climb up the shelving. She might be trouble ;)
We have been trying to do dates with Kambree lately so this is a picture I got before her daddy/daughter date with Carson. He took her to Macey's and got Kong ice cream cones. She couldn't stop talking about it. She loved getting all prettied up for the date and she put her necklace and bracelet on so she could look like a princess for daddy.