Friday, May 18, 2012

We have been pretty busy over the last few months, but I don't have too many pictures to show for it.  Apparently I'm not a great picture taker:)  We are happy and enjoying life and these crazy girls.

Here are just a few pictures of what we have been up to.

The girls all ready for church one day, Kambree loves to get dressed up like a princess.

This picture just shows Rylee's crazy hair.  I don't know what to do with it most days.

Kambree playing with vinegar and baking soda.
In April, Carson and I used our Christmas money and took a trip to Las Vegas.  We found a good deal on a hotel off of Groupon and went down just the two of us.  It was a relaxing break and we got to visit some fun places.  We went to the wax museum, a classic car exhibit, ate some really good food and just enjoyed time away from the kids.  I don't think Vegas is a place we will frequent often, but it was nice to get away for a weekend.  Plus, we had an all you can eat crab leg buffet, and really what can beat that?

Carson playing golf with the big wigs.

In case you were wondering, this is how tall Carson is to Shaq


Carson hates taking pictures...

My mom made these cute dresses for the girls for Easter.  I love  them!
So life is just as usual and things are going pretty well.  Summer is going to be crazy.  Carson just started an Organic Chemistry class so he will be pretty busy, but we have some fun things planned as well.  

I just have to add this funny story about Kambree so I don't forget it...

The other day I was trying to get out the door quick but get the girls to pick up a mess they had made before we left.  Kambree was dragging her feet and I had asked her multiple times to pick up the books.   Finally, I got frustrated and said (with a raised voice), "Kambree, you better get those books cleaned up RIGHT now!"

Later, we are walking out the door and Kambree comes up to me and says in a sugary sweet voice:

"Mom, Thank you for yelling at me, but please try to be nicer okay?"

Wow, my 3-year-old has more self control than I do...haha

1 comment:

Sara Waldron said...

Ha, I love the story about Kambree- definitely one you'll want to remember years down the road!
Looks like a fun trip in Vegas- maybe next time our timing won't be so crazy and Chris and I can meet up with you!