Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kate's Blessing

Kate was blessed back on March 3rd in the Sullivan Hollow II Ward.  It was a very spiritual, wonderful, busy, crazy day.  We had so many people there to support us...about 50 in our small apartment at the same time for the luncheon.  The luncheon went as smooth as it could for that many people and we had many people bring food.  It was a fun party to celebrate a beautiful baby and a special day!  

Kambree wouldn't stop sneaking the treats:)
We got some pictures with the parents and grandparents that came (I got pictures of everyone else too but that would be way too many pictures and I don't want to forget anyone).  But as you can see, Kate slept soundly through all the group shots.





Four generation

 When Carson's parents came into town, his mom decided spur of the moment (should have communicated) to make Kate a dress.  She did it in two days!  It was beautiful and simple (although I couldn't have pulled it off) and it was perfect for little Kate.





No comments: