Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Odds & Ends

These pictures are from before the move and I can't promise any order or organization to them.  Just a bunch of random one that I wanted to document in my history:)  Mostly, though, they are of our goodbyes.  Unfortunately, there are a LOT of people we said goodbye to and not as many pictures.  Turns out, I'm not the best at bringing a camera everywhere I go and then it stays in my bag most of the time when I do.  Sorry.      
Easter Sunday 2013 (only pic for the day that turned out)

One of my favorite pictures to get is my kids with their great-grandparents.  These are very special to me!
We left behind some awesome friends in Utah...Ryan and Carson with the little babies

Another great-grandparent shot.

I love this picture!  Rylee loves Chase and so do we!  This was a sweet moment.
The Lewis family.  We loved doing FHE with these guys monthly and  the Leloudis' who are not pictured.    This family is awesome and they will be missed!!

Can you see what I have in my mouth?  Dave thought that would make a great picture...he thinks I'm a rugged girl from a small town:)  It made me laugh.

This picture is blurry, but we are going to miss these guys too.  Kambree had so much fun with Graysha.
Funny faces with Ethan.

These guys play so cute together.  
Carson and his golfing buddies from the ward.  I was told it was freezing that day!
Random picture of Rylee at the Beenfield party before we left.  She always gets so messy.  She was digging in the dirt with her hands.  See how dark her eyebrows are...that is dirt.  This picture doesn't even show how dirty she was.
My good friend and cousin, Sadie.  I miss you!
All the kids filling in the holes Kita (my parent's dog) dug up in the yard.

I am missing so many people!  I'm sorry, please don't feel bad that you're not  pictured or noted specifically, these are just the pictures I have.  We have amazing friends and family who helped so much in the move and made a difference in our time in Utah.  It was hard to say goodbye to our family, our friends, and our ward.  Ogden was a great place to live but it was the people who made it that way!   


No comments: