This month we...
Went to the pumpkin patch with some friends.
Went to the Five Rivers Center across the bay with some more friends.
Went to the pumpkin patch with some other friends.
Rode the "hayride" at the pumpkin patch. Rylee was not having it. As soon as they started the tractor she wanted out, so I got to jump in with them. As we are going she said, "When is this thing going to stop?" I asked if she wanted to get out, she replied with a definite, "Yes!"
Rode scooters out in front of our apartment while I hung out with this sweet girl.
Went trick or treating at Bellingrath Gardens with friends.
There was no way I was going to get Rylee in front of that elephant...too big for her. Haha.
And painted/carved pumpkins with daddy.
And finally...I gave Rylee her first haircut.


















No comments:
Post a Comment