Thursday, October 31, 2013

Beenfield Family Comes to Visit

A few weeks ago my family came to town.  It was so fun to have them here!  The visit was not long enough.  My brother just got home in September from his two-year mission for the LDS church in South Africa so we were so excited to see him!  We packed a lot in those few days they were here (mostly some beach time - high 80s in the middle of October!).  I'm going to let the pictures tell the rest...
Starting right where he left off...roughhousing with the kids.  


I took a picture of my dad and commented that it made him look old...

...he was not amused. :)

My beautiful mother

Meaher State Park, looking for some gators.


Gator Alley.  Found a gator...in the back between the pillars.
Bass Pro Shop in front of the awesome fish tank/waterfall with Thomas.

They were helping Kambree climb across and then I made them do a cheesy pose... 
....it turned into the whole family.




Thomas with the kids before everybody took off.  The kids were not cooperating.

Sad day.  They left right after this.  Don't mind me and Kambree's hair. 
Love the flexing, didn't even notice until after this was taken.  

We had a great time together!  It was so fun to show them Alabama.   We miss you guys!
Y'all come back now!

1 comment:

Jani said...

Yay, Ive been waiting for these. Looks like Kambree was glad to have Uncle Dan back. I love the pictures of your parents.