Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Day in Alabama

 It never snows here in Mobile, but snow was on the forecast.  I was very excited!  Carson... not so much, but because they don't have the equipment to plow/ice roads and the snow here is more like a sheet of ice they canceled school for two days (so far).  This may have changed his mind a little bit.  I love it because it feels like I'm back home.  Kambree loves it, Rylee is so-so, and Kate is a definite no if she has to touch it.
This is around 4 o'clock in the afternoon, just ice rain at this point, but if you look in the stroller you can see it starting to gather.
The front yard around the same time.  As you can see, we obviously left our snow gear back in Utah.



Around 5 PM, getting a little more.
Around 8 PM

Kambree was so excited to make a snow angel.  She talked about it all day in anticipation for the snow.
This morning around 9 AM
Rosy cheeks

It's amazing that an inch of snow/ice can be so fun but it has been so great to break up the semester a bit and have some downtime as a family.  

1 comment:

Jani said...

Thats fun for the girls. I dont miss the snow one bit. Looks like they loved it.