This year we celebrated Christmas at our house a week early because we went to North Carolina for the actual holiday. We did breakfast for dinner on our "Christmas Eve," watched Muppet Christmas Carol, had hot chocolate, set up the nativity while reading the Christmas story out of the scriptures, opened up Christmas pajamas, and set out chocolates and a note for Santa.
 |
| Trying to get a picture with all the girls in their Christmas pajamas. Kate was screaming because she was so tired. Rylee was being stubborn and didn't want to get in hers (notice the nightgown instead). |
 |
| Another attempt at a picture. Kate was not happy! |
 |
| Finally, Rylee decided she wanted to wear her new pajamas and we got Kate a bottle. |
 |
| This is the best we could do. |
 |
| This is Kambree's dictated letter to Santa. Too bad she didn't let Santa know about the crown or the jewel necklace until that instant. Oh well, I guess there's next year. |
 |
| All set up for Christmas morning. |
 |
| "Christmas" morning. So as you can see, Rylee is missing in this picture. She decided to be stubborn again and didn't want to open presents. We went on without her and eventually she decided to join us. |
 |
| There she is. I'm glad she got happy again. I sure love that girl! |
 |
| The aftermath. |
The next day, we traveled up to Durham for the actual Christmas. We had a lot of fun seeing all the extended family and hanging out with everybody. It was chill and nice to have a laid back week.
 |
Poor Uncle Collin gets a lot of abuse attention from our girls. |
 |
| The real Christmas morning, traditional picture in front of the tree. |
3 comments:
Ah, The stubborn child issues are so familiar. Love that Rylee. It is so frustrating when they are your child though. I cant believe how big Kate is. I know she just turned one but when you have all 3 of them together you can really see how big she is. Love your girls. You are REALLY skinny. That southern cooking is good for you I guess.
Oh Christmas!! Cute girls!
Message me sometime so I can tell you about Pensacola. I could't find you on Facebook.
Dang hottie in front of the tree!
Post a Comment