Carson's parent's are on the left, and His Grandparents are on the right(his grandpa got to seal us!)

Carson's not looking at the camera but still a good picture.
(Does anyone else think carson looks way young in this??)
So since I'm doing this I might as well add a few more things to this post. So Carson started school this week and gets to go to work everyday during the day and school most nights, but such is life, and I know a lot of you reading this have similar schedules. I go to school in the morning and work in the afternoon and evenings sometimes. I try not to be home alone too much because I get bored but we'll see.
Another tad of news is that we get to find out what are baby is tomorrow!!! Yay!! Well, I hope we do anyway, the doctor seemed a little hesitant last week but I'm 17 weeks along and that is far enough so we'll see. Carson says that if the baby is shy he will poke and shake it until it shows us what it is! haha... hopefully he's not dissapointed and we'll be sure to let ya'll know as soon as we find out!
2 comments:
Ah I am so excited. I cant wait to see what it is.
Yay! I better be getting a call from you today! I am so excited! I bet you cannot wait! Hope it goes well! Love ya
Post a Comment