Thursday, September 11, 2008
Disapointment
So we went to the doctor today excited to find out what the baby was, but we were a little dissapointed! The baby was a bit shy. It had it's hand down there with the other one up waving at us. Haha.. I think the baby was trying to rub it in and tease us! The cord was down there too, so we really didn't get to see, dang it! But the doctor said if had to guess he would say it was a girl but he really couldn't tell all that well so he didn't know. But when he said that we just looked at each other like "haha, yeah right", because carson's got four brothers no sisters, and his dad's dad had eight brothers no sisters. But you never know if we had a girl I don't know if we would know what to do but we would be way happy! So anyway we go back on Oct. 2 to find out for sure. Hopefully it is not so shy this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's funny that the baby was shy... that's how it was with Rocki's baby too. I think I told you that. Anyways.. Oct. 2nd is not too far away! Maybe it really is a girl! OH BOY! :) lol
That would be so sad!!! Darn it! Oh well, I guess you will know soon enough. I am so excited for you! You are probably the cutest preggo girl on the planet. I am adding you and Carson on my blog list...
ps NC is still here and its great!
Post a Comment